Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 9, 2012

Back To School

Kids are back to school on 4th January after a long school holidays. I decided to accompany both my kids to school for the first three days. I don't have problem with Randall, but Randy was crying since day one at school.

Parents aren't allowed to be in the school area, so I had to leave him. Luckily he was okay during recess time until school finished. Here are some of their photos on day one.

Getting ready before going to school

Actually, Randy started to cry when he wore his school uniforms but I pretended not to listen to him.

Still crying :(

Since I had to leave him, I just pray that everything will be just fine. He looks better during recess time. I saw him running towards me with his happy face.

Finally!

After that, we looked for Randall. His recess time was a bit late than Randy. I'm proud of Randall, he's in the smartest class this year. I hope he'll do his best again in his exam on May. Randy don't have a class yet, they just randomly put him in 1F class but after his 'Ujian Saringan' then we'll know his proper class.


My precious

No comments:

Post a Comment