Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Hello...I'm back!

Hi readers, its been a longggggg time since I didn't update my kids' blog. Mummy is too busy and only updated my own personal blog, which also got stories about my kids :p

So, how's your 2013? Kids are back to school on January and how time flies...Randall was in primary three (9) while Randy was in primary two (8). Here is their first photo taken together on their first day back to school.

Not forgetting their school's thingy...

Sadly to say, but Randy was crying on his first day at school and so the next two following days! However, I don't have other choice but to let him go to school by bus on the next Monday. Till today, he never cry anymore.

Anyway, I'm proudly to say that this year, Randall was chosen to be school prefect. He was elected as president of English Club and a member of Malaysian Red Crescent Society (MRCS/PBSM) too.

As always, mummy and daddy will pray for you both. Study harder this year ya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment