Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Randall Vince Ronney

Randall Vince Ronney, our first son, was born on 24th February, 2004 at 8.04 a.m. His weight is only 2.5 kg with a normal birth procedure. I'm very lucky because this is my first experience in giving birth but it's very easy. I did feel the back ache for a while but soon after I was in the labour room, my baby came out easily.


Randall inside my womb

2 weeks old

My friends and relatives came to visit us and most of them said that my baby looks exactly (100%) like his daddy. Oh well, he's my hubby too..ha..ha..even until today (at the aged of 6) their faces are still looks the same. That's why, Randall don't really get along with his dad. He's more closed with me.

With daddy on Randall's 1st bday


Randall at the aged of 1 yr, 5 mnths (A mtnh aft I gave birth to my 2nd son)

By the way, I named him Randall because both me and my hubby's name are starting with the letter 'R', so I choosed Randall. When I was pregnant, I used to watch Akademi Fantasia a lot (reality singing programme) and my favourite finalist is Vincent Chong or Vince. I said to myself if Vince is the winner, I'll named my son, Randall Vince. That's how I got that name but among family members, we used to call him 'abang'.


Now, Randall is 6 years old and even naughtier than before...gosh! Sometimes I can't stand his naughtiness, but we are naughty too when we are kids, right? My mom always said that Randall's face is more to daddy but his attitude is more like me? Meaning to say that I'm always give my mom a headache too!!! Ha..ha..I am 'keras kepala, degil, kasar' but that's my childhood attitudes. I'm changing a lot after married...hu...hu...even not 100% huh? (Thanks darling for understanding me!)

Mummy and daddy are so proud to have you as our precious son. We will keep on praying for the best in your future life. We might not be perfert parents but we are trying our best in raising you up.

No comments:

Post a Comment