Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Randy Victor Ronney

Randy Victor Ronney, our second son, was born on 14th June 2005 at 10.07 a.m. His weight is only 2.9kg, also with a normal birth procedure. There's an interesting story about his birth. Doctor told me that my expected due date is supposed to be on July or early August.

Randy inside my womb


Actually, when I was pregnant my second son, my ex colleague, who is also my best friend (Marie Assunta Peter) is in the hospital. According to older people, pregnant lady is not really allowed to visit anyone in the hospital but she's my best friend. I have to visit her because when I was in need, she always there for me. So, I don't bother about it as I know that God is with me and my baby.
Marie is very sick. She didn't recognize me when I came with my hubby to visit her. I was so sad to see her condition. One day, she was admitted to the ICU. I talked to her and hoping for her to recover. I told her that I was pregnant another baby boy and she need to recover to see my baby. Unfortunately, she passed away on the 1st May 2005. I was so sad but I try to let it go slowly as I need to take care of my pregnancy, my other son and loving hubby.

On the 13th June 2005, I started to feel the back ache but I don't bother about it too much as my due date is in another month! However, I can't sleep well that night and I decided to go to the hospital the next morning. When I arrived there, the nurse told me that I'll give birth that day. OMG! I was shocked because I'm not ready yet. It's too early from the expected due date. I was so scared but then I remember that on that day (14th June) is also Marie's birthday! I went to the labour room and keep on praying, telling my baby bla..bla..bla...then I gave birth easily as my first son. Thanks God!

Randy's first step

On Randall's 2nd birthday


Randy's name was given by his dad because it was his turn to choose a name. I did breast feed him until the aged of 2 years but soon after that, Randy was so closed to his dad! Oh well, there's no favouritism between me and my hubby, we love both of them. By the way, among family members, we used to call him 'adik'.



Randy's chubby cheek


Same as Randall, mummy and daddy also hoping for the best in your future life. Randy seems to love arts more than his brother. However, Randall is more to sports, same as his daddy. He loves playing soccer and even doing magic tricks like his uncle!

No comments:

Post a Comment